Job Description :
· Prepare and monitor daily and monthly operating cash flows report and liquidity of the company, including subsidies ensuring that the cash position is optimized and sufficient to meet with the company’s obligations.
· Prepare and manage all credit facilities of group company - Long-term and short-term loan, project financing, promissory note, LG/BG and others; seeking new funding, review loan agreement and/or loan covenants, prepare document submission, funding drawdown and repayment loan including interest payment etc.
· Prepare and perform all support documents - internal & external, finance operations & record transactions dealing with loan and investment.
· Assist in preparing monthly management reports, presentation, and budgeting.
· Prepare payments via bank channel for both local and oversea vendors and manage funds transfer between company’s bank accounts and other.
· Reconciliation GL book balance related to bank loan accounts and other related.
· Keep track of BOT and Bank announcement for interest rate purposes
· Coordinating with internal and external teams as appropriate to resolve issues.
· Other ad hoc assignments request by Senior or Head of Finance
· Bachelor’s degree or higher in Finance (preferably), Accounting, Economics or any other related field
· At least 4-6 years of relevant experience in corporate finance, treasury function, credit management, investment.
· Average communication and written in English skill. (TOEIC 450 score is an advantage)
· Work well under pressure & be able to meet multiple deadlines.
· “Can do’’ attitude.
· Eager to learn and learning by doing.
· Ability to adapt to a fast-paced and dynamic startup environment.
· Proficiency in MS Excel is preferable.
Problem solving, critical and logical thinking and analytical skills with an ability to communicate difficult discussions.